Let’s find your dream home.
I’m here to walk you through every part of finding and buying your dream home.
My role is to be the real estate advocate and guide you need as i help you map out a plan, make sure you understand the process, reduce your stress and even make sure you have a little fun along the way!
7 Steps to Buying Your Home
- Contact a lender to obtain a pre-approval
- Proof of funds needed for cash purchase
- Review properties online
- Schedule showings
- Attend open houses
OFFERS & NEGOTIATIONS
- Submit an offer
- Negotiate Terms (Price, Earnest Money, Closing Date, and Contingencies)
- Conduct inspections and resolve any issues
- Complete loan application process
- Obtain Home Insurance
PREPARE TO CLOSE
- Title search done by title company
- Survey of property provided by seller
- Receive your closing statement and wire funds
CELEBRATE – IT’S CLOSING DAY!
- Final walkthrough of property
- Sign documents and get keys!
Naperville is a vibrant city with several enticing neighborhoods. If you are considering a move to Naperville, you need to know what is available in these local neighborhoods before doing so.
Naperville’s residents have access to a robust lineup of local schools. There are a number of public and private schools serving locals, including both grade schools, high schools, and colleges.
Naperville history spans nearly two centuries. The story of this community’s development into a city with more than 140,000 residents is an interesting one.